Haier Biomedical is excited to be exhibiting at this year’s Lab Innovations, the UK’s only exhibition dedicated to the laboratory industry, being held at the NEC Birmingham in November. It’s a great opportunity for our customers old and new to come along, grab a coffee and chat to our team about their lab and ongoing challenges.
Visit Stand C15, where we’ll be launching a number of new products and showcasing our existing range of laboratory equipment.
The Haier Biomedical product range includes:
- Low energy ULT freezers (-80°C) and cold storage accessories
- Biomedical freezers (-30°C/-40°C)
- Laboratory refrigeration (+4°C to -20°C)
- Pharmacy refrigeration and blood banks
- Liquid nitrogen storage systems
- Biological safety cabinets
Also on show will be our wireless data monitoring and compliance solution for temperature, energy and condition monitoring and control. Our range of low impact wireless sensors and cellular gateways deliver an easily installed, affordable solution for data collection and energy management.
You can find out more about Lab Innovations and register for FREE on their website – www.easyfairs.com/lab-innovations-2017/lab-innovations-2017/