Next week we are attending The British Association for Cancer Research (BACR) Conference – Response and Resistance in Cancer Therapy at The University of Kent.
This conference brings together cancer researchers to discuss the latest advances in understanding the mechanisms of drug resistance in cancer, the identification of biomarkers of drug sensitivity/resistance and how they can be linked to precision medicine approaches.
Haier Biomedical is one of the world’s leading suppliers of life science equipment, and our current portfolio includes:
• ULT energy efficient freezers (-86˚C), including our newest 829 litre ULT freezer with an energy consumption of just 8.2Kwh/24hr
• TwinCool dual compressor ULT freezers
• Low temperature freezers (-40˚C)
• Biomedical freezers (-20/-30˚C)
• Pharmacy refrigeration
• ATEX accredited sparkfree refrigeration
• Liquid nitrogen storage systems
• Microbiological safety cabinets with energy efficient technologies
• Wireless data (and compliance) monitoring
• Servicing, repair and preventative maintenance contracts
As a company, Haier Biomedical is committed to developing strong relationships with its customers, supporting and listening to them to identify future requirements. We will be on hand during breaks to discuss specific projects with researchers, offering advice, where required, on equipment while also learning about potential ideas and innovations for future equipment. Its these discussions which ensure the scientist shapes the development of new products to meet their needs.
Please come along, we’d love to have a chat and catch up on news.