Continuing to listen to the needs of our customers, we have added new sizes of our newest and most innovative ranges of ultra low temperature (ULT) freezers.
The TwinCool dual compressor technology and Salvum Ultimate SmartFrequency technology models will be available for delivery from end of March 2019.
The Salvum Ultimate series features Intelligent Frequency Conversion Technology – two frequency conversion compressors, designed with adaptive control, follow user patterns and adjust the refrigeration system, substantially reducing energy without compromising performance.
Due to our SmartFrequency refrigeration technology, innovative cabinet design and the use of hydrocarbon refrigerants, this range of freezers have the lowest energy consumption figures to date.
- Intelligent Frequency Conversion technology, substantially reduces energy without compromising performance.
- Maximum energy efficiency, this range of freezers have the lowest energy consumption figures to date at just 7.5kwh/24hr for our 579-litre capacity model.
- Precise temperature control, with temperature stability of ±3°C.
- Minimal noise output -just 43.5dB.
The additions to the range include a 529L and 729L capacity freezer available in our standard LCD microprocessor control and display and available to pre-order now, for delivery later in the year, the new dynamic touchscreen model featuring our unique intelligent sample management system for easy, accurate, convenient and efficient sample storage.
Click for more information on the Salvum Ultimate range of ultra energy efficient freezers.
TwinCool Dual Compressor Technology ULT Freezer (-80°C)
Haier Biomedical’s ultra low temperature freezers with intelligent TwinCool technology offer users the highest level of protection for valuable samples; if one compressor fails, the second compressor is designed to maintain the cabinet temperature at -80°C, ensuring sample integrity.
- Maximum sample security. Depending on the load demands and ambient conditions, one or both refrigeration systems will operate on demand, ensuring the samples are fully protected under the worst possible condition.
- Maximum energy efficiency. The hydrocarbon refrigeration technology saves energy by up to 50%, significantly reducing the running costs of the freezer.
- Fast cabinet pull down, takes only 3 hours to cool from +25°C ambient to -80°C and provides excellent recovery times after door openings.
The range includes two models – 528L and 728L capacity freezers available in our standard LCD microprocessor control and display and available to pre-order now, for delivery later in the year, the new dynamic touchscreen model featuring our unique intelligent sample management system for easy, accurate, convenient and efficient sample storage.
These models have been independently tested to comply with the Energy Star Program requirements for Laboratory Grade Refrigerators and Freezers Eligibility Criteria Version 1.1.
The data is now available through the programme’s online tool, ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®. The portal can be used to view all the different models of Energy Star rated freezers and user can compare models.
Click for more information on the TwinCool range.